1) President (August 1, 2012-), National Taiwan Ocean University (NTOU), Keelung, Taiwan
2) Distinguished Professor, NTOU, Taiwan
1) Ph. D., Department of Animal Science, Washington State University, USA.
2) M. S., Department of Animal Science, Washington State University, USA.
3) B. S., Department of Marine Food Science, NTOU.
1) Deputy Minister, National Science Council
2) Director General, Department of Life Sciences, National Science Council
3) Vice President, NTOU
4) Dean of Academic Affairs, NTOU
5) Associate Professor, Professor and Distinguished Professor, Department of Aquaculture, NTOU
6) Department Chairman, Department of Aquaculture, NTOU
Reproduction, endocrinology, and environmental physiology in aquatic animals (fish, shrimp, corals)
1) “Distinguished research award” National Science Council, Taiwan (1991-1996).
2) “Academic Award”, the Ministry of Education, Taiwan (2004)
3) “National Chair Professorship Award”, the Ministry of Education (2006).
4) “Taiwan-France Science and Technology Award”, the National Science Council (2012)
Back to top of page