Prof. Mamoru YOSHIMIZU
- 1977: Graduate School of Fisheries Science, Hokkaido University, Ph.D.
- 1977: Ph.D. fellowships from Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), working on intestinal bacterial flora of salmonid fish.
- 1978: Associate Professor at Department of Food Nutrition, Hakodate College,
working on disinfection of water for aquaculture.
- 1980: Assistant Professor at Faculty of Fisheries, Hokkaido University, working on disease control of salmonid fish.
- 1993: Associate Professor at Faculty of Fisheries, Hokkaido University,
- 1997: Professor at Faculty of Fisheries, Hokkaido University.
- 2000: Professor at Marine Biotechnology and Microbiology, Graduate School of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University.
(1989~: OIE Reference Laboratory for Oncorhynchus masou virus.)
The present: Professor Emeritus of Hokkaido University
Back to top of page